Ever dreamt of becoming the next Zoella, Tyler Oakley or PewdiePie? There's a degree for that!
The City of Glasgow (in Scotland) is offering aspiring YouTubers the chance to get a fullyfledged degree in being a YouTuber/Vlogger.
The ten-week course is focussed on teaching the basics of channel-building to those with “basic IT skills in internet, email and social media”.
Interested in enrolling in the evening course? Forget about all that theoretical stuff, you'd be studying:
- How To Set Up Your Own Channel.
- Practical Development of Your Channel.
- Top 10 Vloggers/Youtuber.
- Styles of Vlog.
- Platforms (Twitter, Periscope, Vimeo, Youtube).
- Devices (Tablet, Phone).
- Trends in Social Networking.
- Statistics and Retention.
- Online Profiling.
- Security: How to Look After Yourself Online.
- Promotion Through Social Networks.
- Rolling Out Your Channel.
Can you imagine the homework *watching YouTubers*? Um, YES PLEASE! Sign us up! High distinctions all round!
Would you study to become a YouTuber or do you think it's a gift that can't be taught?